Brisbane Central Business District Business and Community Directories
Alternative Health 2
Eco Green 2
Food and Wine 3
Galleries and Museums 0
Hair and Beauty 1
Health and Fitness 3
Mind Body Spirit 2
Retail and Shopping 8
Schools and Education 3
Trades and Services 6
There are 21 local Advertising Directories on CBD.BRISBANE.PLACE Is your business or community group listed? LOGIN to create an account and tell us your unique Australian story
Brisbane Central Business District Business and Community Highlights
Welcome to the Brisbane Central Business District - an area that embodies the perfect blend of business and community. It is often said that this district is Australia's answer to Manhattan, and it is easy to see why.
The Brisbane Central Business District is a hub for commerce. It has grown rapidly over the years and has expanded into a vast range of industries from finance, property and law to technology and communications. The district boasts a strong economy and has become the symbolic heart of Queensland's economic growth. With impressive skyscrapers and stunning views of the river, it is a great place for businesses to thrive.
Not only is the Brisbane Central Business District a hotbed of economic activity, but it's also a great place to build a community. The district has a diverse mix of people from all backgrounds, and everyone can find a place to fit in. There are plenty of local cafes, restaurants and bars, and with the beautiful Botanic Gardens nearby, there are endless opportunities for community events and outdoor activities.
The Brisbane Central Business District is full of incredible attractions that people can enjoy. Here are a few well-loved spots:
- Queen Street Mall: This is a pedestrian street that is home to a variety of shops, dining options, and an iconic clock tower.
- South Bank Parklands: Located on the other side of the river, this 17-hectare park offers beautiful gardens, museums, restaurants and a man-made beach.
- Story Bridge Climb: For those who love excitement, the Story Bridge Climb is a must-do activity. Climb over 70 meters above sea level for an unforgettable view of the city.
The Brisbane Central Business District has no shortage of delicious restaurants. Here are three of the best:
- Black Hide Steakhouse: This steakhouse serves some of the best dishes in town, and diners can enjoy a range of quality produce in a luxurious setting.
- The Euro: This restaurant offers delicious European food in a chic and sleek environment.
- Mecca Bah: For those wanting something a little different, Mecca Bah serves delicious Middle Eastern cuisine, and the outdoor terrace overlooking the river is the perfect spot for a sunset drink.
Overall, the Brisbane Central Business District is a fantastic and unique area. It is an excellent place to work, live, and visit, and it offers something for everyone. Whether you are a business person, a foodie or an outdoor enthusiast, you will find everything you need in this vibrant district. Come and see for yourself!