Brisbane Central Business District Community Events
- Jan Powers Farmers Markets - Every Wednesday from 8am to 6pm, the Jan Powers Farmers Markets take over Reddacliff Place. Visitors can enjoy fresh produce including fruits, vegetables, seafood, meats, bread, honey and more.
- Brisbane Twilight Markets - Every Friday from 4pm to 9pm, the Brisbane Twilight Markets set up shop at King George Square. Visitors can enjoy live music, food vendors, handmade goods and more.
- Zumba in the Park - Every Saturday morning from 8am to 9am, Zumba enthusiasts can join a free workout at King George Square. Participants can enjoy a high-energy workout while taking in the beautiful views of the city.
- Sunday Sessions at Eagle Street Pier - Every Sunday from 2pm to 5pm, Eagle Street Pier hosts live music performances from a variety of artists. Visitors can enjoy food, drinks and stunning views of the Brisbane River.
- Gigs and Picnics in the Park - This event occurs every few months at various locations throughout Brisbane's CBD. Visitors can bring a picnic and enjoy live music performances from local artists.
Events in Brisbane Central Business District and Customers searching for You